Announcing the event you have all been waiting for… The 3rd Annual Southside Blarney Bash!
Please join us for what is becoming Pittsburgh’s premier St. Patrick’s tradition and a party that you will not soon forget! Come down to the ASC Pittsburgh on Saturday, March 11th, 2017 and get our Irish on! Doors will open at 12pm and the band will play from 1pm til 5pm.
This year’s event will showcase the musical talents of the Half and Tans, an all star lineup featuring the ASC’s own Mark Jovanovich, Justin Greenwald, Nick Vranesevic and special guests! They will be playing classics that will be sure to rock the house.
There will be plenty of munchies as well as a cash bar for you rowdy leprechauns. The Serbian Club’s kitchen will also be open with a delicious menu!
Incredible Music, Cheap Drinks, Great Food and Clean Bathrooms!
(What more could you ask for?!)
Cover Charge $10*
All are welcome and encouraged to come. Please feel free to invite friends and guests to join you down at the ASC to celebrate St. Patty’s Day in style!!
If you have any questions regarding the event please contact J.R. Sergeant , Derek Luketich Hohn or Dane Topich.
*The 3rd Annual Southside Blarney Bash is dedicated to the memory of Patty Sergeant and is supported by her family and friends who are hoping all have a safe and wonderful time. Proceeds from this event will be contributed in her loving memory to the ASC Scholarship Foundation and to the Brain Aneurysm Research Foundation. +Memory Eternal
On Friday December 11, 2015 9:30PM
at the American Serbian Club of Pittsburgh
Come join the festivities as the 2016 nominees of the Tesla Visionaries Society are announced and celebrated. Music provided by Srpski Sinovi.
This year, the Lifeline Pittsburgh committee is pleased to announce the formation of the Tesla Visionaries Society, which will be comprised of “humanitarian superstars” who will be honored at the next Lifeline Pittsburgh event to be held at the American Serbian Club on Saturday, March 5, 2016.
Great event, well attended. If you weren’t there you missed it!
So did you win? Did a friend of yours win? Does someone who owes you money Win? Here are the winners.
ASC and Sokol Cash Bash Winners 2015
Special appreciation to Dushie Mamula and his crew of volunteers for pulling off this event with style and quality.
Sundays Serbian Sounds of Music Radio Shows for September , October and November are now posted
At the end of this Month September’s shows will be deleted. You’ll have a month to download October’s shows before they are removed.
If you missed Sundays show you are able to download and catch up on all the current events at the club, church and community. We have some nice events coming up soon so don’t miss the details.
Radio Shows are located on the Radio Show Page tab on our Website
So what are the odds of any single ticket winning the Powerball big Prize? 1 in 175,223,510
The purchase of one American Serbian Club Cash Bash ticket for $25 to win $2,500 makes it more likely you will win the Grand Prize 1 in 500 ( two numbers per ticket) than PowerBall at 1 in 175,223,510
- The next time you rush across the street in South Side as the light is about to change, (not mentioning any name’s Robbie Stone) keep in mind it’s much likelier you’ll die as a pedestrian than win the jackpot: 1 in 701
- Think you’re perfect 3-point shot makes you a shoo-in for the Dallas Mavericks, Vince Defebo ? The odds of being drafted to play in the NBA after college if you’re a high school senior basketball player are a slim 1 in 6,864,000
- Afraid to fly? Then skip to the next bullet point, because the odds of dying in air and space transport incidents are 1 in 7,178
- If you haven’t yet bought a ticket because you thought the odds of you winning the prize are as slim as the chances of dating Brad Pitt — not so fast. According to the Book of Odds, the odds of being a movie star are 1 in 1,505,000. Reeling one in… that one’s up to you, but becoming a movie star first can’t hurt just ask Lisa Tomasovich .
- It’s (frighteningly much) likelier you’ll die getting struck by lightning than win the Powerball jackpot: 1 in 134,906
- The next time you’re having a picnic in the great outdoors, watch out for buzzing insects, because the odds of dying from a hornet, wasp or bee sting are 1 in 79,842
- If you gasped upon seeing Honey Boo Boo’s niece’s duplicate thumb on national television, you’ll probably be even more surprised to find out that polydactyly is not a rare condition. The odds of being born with extra fingers or toes are 1 in 500.
- Your odds of becoming a U.S. president are 1 in 10 million, according to this article. Donald Trump obviously found those odds attractive enough.
- There’s a 1 in 11.5 million chance you’ll get attacked by a shark. But with El Nino these odds may know have to be adjusted in the favor of the Sharks.
- One in 12,500 amateur golfers will make a hole in one on a par 3 hole. Unless your Guy Defebo using a foot wedge.
So, logic says ” Buy a Cash Bash Ticket” because your odds are not really that bad… and with your two numbers on each ticket you have 16 chances through the night to win $150 – $300 Dollars.
With the purchase of your ticket you get the following additional values and entertainment
- World famous Cash Bash cuisine
- The Best soft drinks our money will buy
- The coldest beer in town
- Strippers with tickets…. sorry I mean Strip Tickets
- Money Wheels
- Table Games
See you all there!
There are a few tickets available please contact Dusan Mamula if you need any extra chances to win.
Ever thought of buying a ticket for a friend and then if you win taking 95% of the winnings just saying there’s enough to go around.
Great news, Saturday August 29th over 52 golfers are scheduled to tee it up in the first annual ASC Foundation Sarah Street Scramble. Furthermore there have been many donors for prizes and tee box sign sponsorships that indicates this will be an event that exceeds expectations.
Please stop by the Club this weekend and enjoy the post golf crowd. We expect to serve buffet dinner around 7PM-730PM ( if you didn’t make reservations contact Dustin ), so don’t hesitate to come early and enjoy the atmosphere. We will have the Pirate game on TV…….…FREE DOOR ADMISSION for a great cause. It’s your Club…..let’s use it.
You don’t have to check Facebook to see who will be there, if you’re worried you won’t have anyone to talk too, look at this great list of ASC members you can catch up with that evening:
|Ace & Donna Capuzzi
||George & Barb Topich
|Dushie & Ruth Mamula
||Don & Georgine Pritchard
|| and Others
Posted on behalf of Dustin Defebo, 2015 Sarah Street Scramble Chairman, the ASC Foundation and ASC